We have over 10 years of experience in giving talks to a wide variety of audiences such as School Groups, Local Authority Officers, Community Groups, Day Centres, Gardening and Allotment Groups and Wildlife Groups.
WildlifeInfo talks are informative and entertaining, allowing everyone to learn and have fun.
We can deliver a variety of talks for a nominal fee of £60 to cover costs and travelling expenses.
Most talks are for 40 minutes to one hour with time for questions afterwards. We are adaptable and if you wish us to speak for a longer or shorter period please let us know.
To book any of the talks below use the Contact Us page.
We can deliver the following talks :-
- Churchyards a refuge for wildlife.
- Pollination a partnership between wildlife and plants.
- Wildflower Meadows why are they important and how to create them.
- Identifying and controlling Non-Native Invasive Species.
- Making your garden a haven for wildlife.
- Wildlife of Surrey, Important Sites and Hidden Gems
- Switzerland, Wildlife, Culture and Landscape
- Australian Wildlife
- Spring Flora of Spain and Morocco
- The Woodland Trust